The increasing number of Smartphone users in the global market has led to enormous increase in the number of mobile applications. The android mobile app development companies have no sign of shutting down anytime soon with revenues up to $44.6 billion in 2016.
To ensure the visibility of the app a strategist approach needs to be followed in the android mobile app development. The increasing competition in the android application development makes it even more important on how to adopt the perfect business approach to cut down the cost required establishing an app in the market.
Android Application Development is not just a money-making venture but also includes great involvement of money for the basic development of the application. Most of the businesses, in order to save their costs, experience constrictions in the quality of the app.
Here are 5 steps to save costs on your App development:
- Market Research
- Focus on Essential Features
- Minimum Viable Product/ Choose MVP App
- Iterate the Process
- Market Research: The most important step to do before getting started is to start searching the app stores to look for the best ideas. Extensive market research needs to be done by the android mobile app development company. Every idea has its own competition, restrictions and potentialities. Android mobile app development companies set their business targets and decide their operating systems. The app development expense depends on the platforms and the mobile devices. Each operating system like Android, Window and iOS have their own development expenses.
- Focus on Essential Features: After the detailed market research the mobile development companies focus on the features to be made available on the application. Your app must host a series of features specific to your service. You cannot make an app that provides users with everything on the Earth. Including too many features on your app will not only confuse the users but, also lead you to waste more time and money.
- Feedback: While working on the android app development it is very important to offer valuable timely feedback. The developers need a clear vision of the goals and objectives of your app. Start by describing how users will interact with your app in terms of different functions and screens.
- Choose MVP App: MVP app or Minimal Viable Product is the launch version of the app with minimum functions incorporated with the core idea of the app. The MVP app has minimum possible features available only to develop the secondary features at a later stage. It is always advisable to choose MVP app to get an estimate of the market demand of your product or app. This also helps o determine if the customer will be ready to pay for the android mobile application.
- Iterate the Process: To implement the process the for your android mobile app development company you need experienced mobile development professionals. Spend more on hiring experienced set of developers as this the best way to cut down your development costs. Experienced developers take the responsibility of developing the right app for your business to an eminent organization; the entire process is divided into iterations. This results in more accurate costs estimates and helps clients to plan their budget as per the cost involved in tasks for every iteration.
The app is never complete; it will require a timely update or fix that can work wonders for your customers. Feedback from your users and ways to find out what they’re asking for can be helpful. Plan well in advance to make changes each year when there are updates to the operating systems. Keep a good check to your analytics and track those KPIs that define success for your marketing objectives.