Azure Managed Services
MNext generation Cloud Computing Solutions
It is an open and robust cloud computing platform that enables quick building, deployment, and management of applications in the cloud environment across a global network. The business efficiency will improve considerably and there will be a reduction in your up-front infrastructure cost. At 4 Way Technologies, we design, build and run software for enterprise deployment.
Why you need Microsoft Azure Managed Services?
Design and deploy cloud services using Microsoft Windows Azure services.
Our Azure Managed Services architects will provide you an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (LaaS) and a scalable cloud centric solution.
Add a scalable and secure backend for development for shortening the app’s time to market.
Use data running on-premises with applications for storing data on Windows Azure.
Migrate easily from existing enterprise to Azure.
Microsoft Azure Managed Services provided by us
Cloud Integration Services & SaaS Connect
Development Services and Cloud Migration
Big Data Solutions & Mobile Enablement
Maintenance of apps hosted on Azure Platform
Deployment and Management Services
Testing & Support
Why 4 Way Technologies for Azure Managed Services?
- Get cost-effective and pricing model
- Help the creation of hub in the cloud with easy migration features
- Easy integration of Windows Azure applications with business systems
- 24/7 assistance and maintenance for the applications
- Dedicated professional team with best solutions for the cloud troubles
- Step 1: Set Up Prerequisites In this step, you need to ensure that you possess an Amazon Web Services account, an Amazon Web Services Identity and Access Management user name and password, an Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud key pair, and a configured Virtual Private Cloud (VPC). Step 2: Launch an Elastic Compute Cloud …Read More
- Hey, are you wondering how to set up DevOps on AWS? Is it right for your organization or not? Then, you are in the right place. We are gonna help you to set up DevOps on AWS in this article. Feel free to read further. What exactly is AWS? AWS or Amazon Web …Read More