Azure Managed Services
MNext generation Cloud Computing Solutions
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing services for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through Microsoft-managed data centers. It is an open and robust cloud computing platform that enables quick building, deployment, and management of applications in the cloud environment across a global network. The business efficiency will improve considerably and there will be a reduction in your up-front infrastructure cost. At 4 Way Technologies, we design, build and run software for enterprise deployment.
Why you need Microsoft Azure Managed Services?
Design and deploy cloud services using Microsoft Windows Azure Managed services.
Our Azure Managed Services architects will provide you an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and a scalable cloud-centric solutions.
Add a scalable and secure back-end for development for shortening the application’s time for delivery.
Use data running on-premises with applications for storing data on Windows Azure datacentres.
Easy migration from existing enterprise to Azure.
Microsoft Azure Managed Services provided by us
Cloud Integration Services & SaaS Connect
Development Services and Cloud Migration
Big Data Solutions & Mobile Implement
Maintenance of apps hosted on Azure Platform
Deployment and Management Services
Testing & Support
Why 4 Way Technologies for Azure Managed Services?
- Give cost-effective and pricing model
- Help the creation of hub in the cloud with easy migration features
- Easy integration of Windows Azure applications with business systems
- 24/7 assistance and maintenance for the applications
- Dedicated professional team with best solutions for the cloud troubles
- Step 1: Set Up Prerequisites In this step, you need to ensure that you possess an Amazon Web Services account, an Amazon Web Services Identity and Access Management user name and password, an Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud key pair, and a configured Virtual Private Cloud (VPC). Step 2: Launch an Elastic Compute Cloud …Read More
- Hey, are you wondering how to set up DevOps on AWS? Is it right for your organization or not? Then, you are in the right place. We are gonna help you to set up DevOps on AWS in this article. Feel free to read further. What exactly is AWS? AWS or Amazon Web …Read More
Talk Now With Our Azure Managed Services Developer
Do you also have these queries?
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for the purpose of developing, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through Microsoft data centres.
- Azure gives simple and reliable data storage on a large scale.
- It has the ability to be scalable on demand.
- Azure offers a range of customized uses and benefits for organizations as per their needs.
- Some DevOps tools can also be used into the Azure platform, providing the best opportunity for organizations looking for adopting DevOps.
Azure Managed Services is a set of IT computing services that provide to monitor and manage system software, infrastructure configurations and service consumption using proven processes and tools. Azure managed services provider delivers a set of services to clients, either proactively or as needed.
Microsoft Managed Services is the IT services that can help an organization to improve its margins, future-proof the business, and add value and increase the number of customers. Microsoft Managed Services help to attract more customers. Microsoft Managed services is simply the practice of outsourcing the responsibility for maintaining, and anticipating the need for, a range of processes and functions in order to improve operations and cut expenses at the Azure cloud.
To use Azure Cloud Services you need to follow all these steps –
- Set up a development environment
- Download a sample solution and run it
- Deployment of a sample application to Azure
- Create an application from scratch
- Troubleshoot it
Azure Cloud Services are not deprecated, but yes Microsoft is changing a few things as per the emerging new technologies. Microsoft is pushing for the use of other PaaS offerings like WebApps, WebJobs, Functions, Service Fabric etc but not giving up on Azure.