React Native App Development
Bringing Web Techniques to Mobile
React Native App Development with 4 Way Technologies
Our expert developers use React because of the reusability of React Native. They can use the building blocks and use it as Native component to be complied into Native language of Java meant for Android and Objective-C for iOS. Our developers also choose React for other reasons like easier upkeep and faster development.
Why React Native App Development?
React Native is one of the high-performance development framework – which is suitable to develop mobile apps in both Android and iOS environments. Following are some of the benefits faced by our developers, while using React Native
It is wise of our developers to use React Native as it has a single codebase consisting of the general business logic of the app. Only the UI elements are separate for each platform. So, our developers will take lesser time for debugging as they just need to fix the bugs only once – that is in the common codebase.
When our team of developers work on React Native uses all the Native controls. The effect of this Native Control is that our developers are able to deliver a smooth performance – that strikes an amalgamation of user experience and native feel.
Our developers can also develop applications like payment system integration, encryption and geolocations – with the use of third-party native libraries in React Native.
Our developers are expert with the cross-platform applications be it iOS or Android we’re known to deliver the best.
Advantages of React Native App Development Services
We at 4Way technologies offer the following advantages with our services on React Native :
- We create cheaper cross-platforms apps.
- Our services results in lesser expenses on quality assurance.
- Our developers have in-depth knowledge on the APIs.
- It is easier for us to quickly develop prototypes with React Native App Development – which works on both iOS and Android.
- Releasing mobile apps also become easier with React.
- Our services offer the uniform user experience as sought by our app users.
- We reach out to a wider target audience by using React Native App Development.
- What is React Native? Is it really a combination of ReactJS and Native? React Native is an open-source framework for mobile application development in addition to web application development as well. It is released by Facebook in March 2015. React Native is one of the widely used cross-platform mobile application development frameworks. It …Read More
- Making mistakes is in the blood of the humans as neither you nor am I born with perfection. But learning from them is a boon. Here, we are gonna share the mistakes to avoid during outsource mobile app development project. Let’s see what these mistakes are! Avoid the Avoidable Holy mackerel, certain things …Read More
Do you also have these queries?
React Native is an open-source framework for mobile application development in addition to web application development as well. It is released by Facebook in March 2015. React Native is one of the widely used cross-platform mobile application development frameworks. It is used for Android, iOS, Web and UWP(Universal Windows Platform). React Native is ReactJS with Native platform capabilities. React Native is inspired by React, so the basic idea of the information flow is similar to it. It is easy to call Native functions from React Native (Native modules).
React Native is used for building eye-catching user interfaces. It allows developers to build Native mobile apps for both iOS and Android, whether it is a mobile app or web app, react native works perfectly fine because it works very fast and efficient
Hiring React Native cross-platform developers is not costly if you hire them from the right company. The developers charge usually on an hourly basis. And it’ll take 5-6 months for the application to be developed. Father everything depends on the complexity and the structure of the application.