There is a big competition heating up in the public cloud space that’s because vendors regularly drop prices and offer new features. There are three giants of the cloud including Amazon Web service (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform. In this article, we will shine a light on the competition between these three Cloud services to understand that which one is better to choose in the cloud market.
As long as AWS has a significant head start on others, Google and Azure are far from out of the race. They all got the power, money, technology, and marketing to attract individual and enterprise customers to enhance the power of cloud marketing. So let’s compare these three big players through service category like compute, storage, networking, and pricing structure.
Let’s Know Compare Among Azure vs AWS vs Google Cloud Market –
These three cloud providers collectively dominate this sphere with their close approach to cloud computing which is strongly dictated by their background.
- AWS’s core compute service has always allowed users to configure a virtual machine with the help of using either pre-configured or custom AMIs.
- Google cloud let the users launch virtual machines much like AWS, into region and availability groups. Google Compute Engine is for everyone and enhancements can be added like load balancing, extended support, live migration of VMS, etc.
- Microsoft Azure represents their compute service as a preview, but it does not make it generally available with the VHD. It is equivalent to Amazon’s AMI, to create a VM which is pre-defined by the Microsoft.
Storage and Databases:
- AWS bestow ephemeral storage that is allocated once as an instance. AWS offers block storage that is equal to the hard disk. It offers object storage with their S3 services and archiving services with a glacier.
- Google cloud platform offers both temporary storage and persistent disks. It offers object storage and provides archiving as cheap as the glacier.
- Azure offers temporary storage with the page blobs for the VM-based volumes. It has been discovered for the Block Blobs and Files which serve for object storage.
- AWS charges the customers as per the use of services, minimum is one hour. The charges increase while on-demand and offer customers with extra large capacity cloud marketing service all the time.
- Google cloud charges by enhancement of minutes; with a minimum use of 10 minutes. It offers the simpler and more flexible approach to AWS’s reserved instances. There is a discount in the on-demand services that generally increase the hourly rate automatically.
- Azure charges the customers as per service on demand which is a minute accordingly. It is available to offer short terms commitments with discounts. So there is marvelous pricing, features, and implementation, which is important to consider before starting the cloud services.
All these three could services have their own quality in terms of offering necessary task to enhance the cloud market. But currently, Amazon is the market leader with a wide range of features for all types of enterprises.